Cocreate teamed up with Volterra to bid for and co-author a six month study into the future of the office sector. Our work included a wide consultation exercise with leading practitioners in the sector including Hammerson, Savilles, Barclays Capital and BT. With sustainability becoming a major priority for office developers Cocreate’s expertise in this area key to dissecting the key issues for the sector in the coming decade. The research detailed the changing work practices, funding challenges, technological and policy changes that will define the office between now and 2030. The resulting report was well received and presented at the BCO Conference is Geneva in May 2011.
How we helped
- Insight and analysis of sustainability, technology & design police
- Conducted wide ranging interviews with senior staff
- Report writing and literature review
- Analysis and forecasting of emerging sector trends
- Design and facilitation of stakeholder workshops